Beginning January 1, 2020, the California Consumer Privacy Act of 2018 (the “CCPA”) provides California residents with certain rights with respect to their “personal information” (as such term is defined within the CCPA), including the right(s) to:
- Know what personal information is being collected about them.
- Know whether their personal data is sold or disclosed and to whom.
- Say “no” to the sale of personal data.
- Request a business to delete any personal information about a consumer collected from that consumer.
- Not be discriminated against for exercising their privacy rights.
To learn more about what information is collected and/or sold or disclosed, please contact us below.